iHerb's free shipping lets you save even more on your purchase. Find how to qualify for free shipping and any potential restrictions below.
- How do I get free shipping?
- Why free shipping may be unavailable.
- Can Rewards Credit be used to pay the shipping cost?
How do I get free shipping?
Your order’s subtotal must meet the order value requirement for free shipping. The minimum order value requirement may differ depending on the delivery destination.
Please note, free shipping is not available for all countries due to country-specific shipping limitations.
Why free shipping may be unavailable.
Free shipping may not be eligible due to certain restrictions. All shipping methods have restrictions on order weight, order price, item type, and delivery address. Below are three examples where free shipping is not available:
- The free shipping option cannot be used for customers with a PO Box or APO delivery address.
- The free shipping option cannot be used if customers exceed the carrier weight and order value limits.
- The free shipping carrier may have item restrictions such as no liquids, food products, etc.
- In order to use free shipping, items in your cart may need to be removed. Check the Shipping Information page to find out if items in your cart cannot be transported by the free shipping option.
Can Rewards Credit be used to pay the shipping cost?
Rewards Credit cannot be used to pay the shipping cost. Even if you have a sufficient amount of Rewards Credit in your Rewards balance, shipping costs must be paid using the required currency.