Find out how to update your delivery address information for orders that have not shipped yet.
- Some exceptions may be made (via desktop device only) for customers located within the continental United States.
How to modify order information
- Select the person icon in the lower right of the screen to view account information.
- Select "Orders" located directly under the "Quick Links" menu.
- Scroll through the orders listed to locate the order to modify.
- If options are available to modify or cancel the order, they will appear.
- If the order is already in "fulfillment" or has shipped, we are unable to update any order information.
- You may also view orders by using the category selectors at the top of the "Orders" page such as "All", "Shipped", "Processing", or "Cancelled".
- Sign in to your account to access your Order History.
- You can search from the "Find Orders" drop-down menu for the desired time frame or you can also enter your order number in the search bar.
- If the order is still eligible for modification, you can click the "Modify" button for each section or click the "Cancel Order" button to cancel it.
- After clicking either option, your order or item will be canceled and you will not be charged.
You can choose from the order management options listed as seen below:
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our virtual assistant or send us an email.