Need to return something? You can return an item within 60 days (or 90 days for iHerb brand products) for a refund.
- Go to Orders and then scroll down and tap Delivered.
- Select the Return option.
- Select whether to return the entire order or an individual item, then select Continue.
- Tap Select Reason and include your reason for returning the item. (You may be required to provide additional information.)
- Select Continue.
- Choose whether to be refunded or have the item(s) reshipped.
- Provide details about your return request in the Message section and tap Submit.
- Go to Orders.
- Find your order and click Refunds/Returns.
- Select whether to return the entire order or an individual item.
- Select your reason for returning your order. (You may be required to provide additional information.)
- Choose whether to be refunded or have the item(s) reshipped to you.
- Provide details about your return request in the Message section and click Submit.
Next steps (waiting for a decision)
Once your return request has been submitted, your refund may be processed to the original payment method or with Rewards Credit (store credit). Rewards Credit is the quickest way to be refunded and is typically available for use within 24 hours of having the refund approved.
Please allow 2-3 days for the return request to be reviewed by a trained agent. You'll receive an email notification regarding your refund's final decision.
If your return request is approved, then you may receive a 'Return Label Email' to return the item(s).
- Follow all instructions in the email to complete the return process.
- Once the return is received and verified to be in original condition, the refund will be processed.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for most refunds for returns to finish processing and for the funds to appear back in the account associated with your payment method
Still need help?
If paying with certain third party payment providers, refunds will have to be processed as Rewards Credit. If you paid for your order with select third party providers, then the refund will need to be processed as Rewards Credit.
In some instances, customers may have to return the item or order in original condition to receive a refund.
In some instances, reshipment of item(s) or orders may not be an option and refunds may be the only option available.