Update your account information
There is no need to delete your current account due to a typo in your email address. All you have to do is contact us and provide us with any two of the following:
- Mobile phone number registered with the account.
- Last 4 digits of the credit card used to place an order.
- Complete shipping address registered with the account.
- Complete billing address registered with the account.
If you do not have access to the registered phone number or email of the account to confirm any changes, please contact our Customer Service team.
If you simply need to update your email address or remove a payment method from your account, you don't need to close your account. You can edit this information through My Account.
Delete your account information
The easiest way to delete your iHerb account is through the mobile app.
- Go to Quick Links (person icon).
- Go to My Account and tap Profile.
- Tap Delete your iHerb account >.
- Complete the account deletion request form.
- Sign in to your account.
- Submit this account deletion form.
- Select Erasure Request as the subject.
- Enter your name in English. (There needs to be one space between your first name and last name.)
- Enter the date in the correct format (Month/Day/Year).
Example : 04/05/2022
Once completed, please allow 24-48 hours for a response.