- How do I pay with PayPal?
- I still can't place an order with PayPal. What should I do?
- How do refunds work?
- I'm having issues checking out with PayPal. How do I select a different payment method?
How do I pay with PayPal?
- Go to checkout.
- Select the ‘PayPal’ payment option.
- When redirected to the PayPal site, log in to your PayPal account.
- Choose any saved PayPal payment method.
- After being redirected back to the iHerb site, place your order.
Congratulations! You have successfully paid with PayPal and your order will be delivered soon. You can always check your order status through your account.
I still can't place an order with PayPal. What should I do?
Please try the following tips before contacting our Customer Service team:
- Make sure you're not using a VPN while attempting to use PayPal. This may cause problems while attempting to pay.
- You may need to add funds to your PayPal balance. Select ‘Wallet’ > ‘Add Money’ and follow the instructions to transfer money from your bank account to PayPal.
- Check to see if PayPal is down or experiencing issues. Go to the PayPal status page for the latest update.
- Confirm your bank account with PayPal. PayPal may need to verify your bank account prior to authorizing any transactions. Visit PayPal's Help Center and follow their instructions to confirm your bank account.
- Confirm your payment method with PayPal. You may need to verify your credit card or debit card before using PayPal.
- If you have previously used a different device to pay with PayPal, try that device again. Accessing PayPal from a new device may lead PayPal to think you aren’t the account holder, resulting in failed payment.
- Use a different web browser. Some browsers may cause issues while trying to use PayPal. If you're having issues with Firefox, try Chrome or other browsers.
- Contact PayPal Support for help. If none of the above helps, their customer support has many useful resources such as help articles, online chat support, and a phone number to call.
How do refunds work?
If you're not satisfied with your order, you can start a refund claim. Refunds are subject to iHerb's refund and return policy. Kindly note that refunds may take up to 30 days according to PayPal’s refund policy. To avoid this, we always encourage customers to accept refunds in Rewards Credit which are available immediately.
I'm having issues checking out with PayPal. How do I select a different payment method?
If you've chosen to use PayPal but want to change the payment method, simply exit out of the checkout process. Don’t worry, you won’t lose your cart if you do this. You may then navigate back to your cart and check out using another payment method available for your country.