Address Help Quick Tips
- Do not use any symbols like (,) (/) (:) (*) and no special characters like (é) (à) (ë).
- First and last name must have a space between them.
- Do not abbreviate any part of your first or last name. Example: H. Customer or Happy C..
- Please complete all required (*) fields of the shipping address form.
- Enter your phone number without any spaces between the numbers or using any signs between the numbers (/, -, +). Also, please verify the full phone number has been entered:
US, MX : 10 digits
CN : up to 20 digits
UA : +380 followed by 9 digits
MD : +373 followed by 8
RU, KZ : One of the Below
+7 followed by 10 digits
+8 followed by 10 digits
SA : +966 followed by 9 digits
IL : 9-12 digits
- If you are unsure about your postal code, simply enter "0000".
- No spacing in the Postal Code/Zip Code is allowed.
- When completing 'Address Line 2' you must use 'APT' if the shipping address is an apartment.
- If only numbers are used for this field, it may take you back to your cart.
- You maybe able to proceed to checkout by using 'Incognito Mode'.
- For Chrome, this is the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + N ( macOS - Cmd + Shift + N ).
- For Opera browsers, the IE, or Firefox - the Ctrl + the Shift + P ( macOS - Cmd + Shift + P)
What language should I use to fill out shipping address information?
Addresses must be entered in English letters and numbers only with the following exceptions:
- Local Post Plus: Latin (English) & Cyrillic (Russian)
- Boxberry: Latin (English) & Cyrillic (Russian)
- Pony Express: Latin (English) & Cyrillic (Russian)
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.