Make sure you enter the correct shipping address to prevent any delivery issues or delays. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Do not use any symbols like (,) (/) (:) (*) or special characters like (é) (à) (ë).
- Do not abbreviate any part of your first or last name. Example: H. Customer or Happy C.
- Do not use any spacing in the postal code/zip code.
- Include a space between your first and last name.
- Complete all required (*) fields of the shipping address form.
- Enter your phone number without any spaces between the numbers or any signs between the numbers ( such as /, -, +).
- Verify that the full phone number has been entered:
US, MX : 10 digits
CN : up to 20 digits
UA : +380 followed by 9 digits
MD : +373 followed by 8
RU, KZ :
+7 followed by 10 digits
+8 followed by 10 digits
SA : +966 followed by 9 digits
IL : 9-12 digits
- If you're unsure about your postal code, enter "0000".
- If the shipping address is an apartment, then use APT for 'Address Line 2.'
- Note: If only numbers are used for the 'Address Line 2' field, then you may see that error that takes you back to your cart.
- You can checkout using a window in Incognito Mode.
What language should I use to fill out shipping information?
Generally, addresses must be entered using English letters and numbers only. However, there are a few exceptions:
- Local Post Plus: Latin (English) & Cyrillic (Russian)
- Boxberry: Latin (English) & Cyrillic (Russian)
- Pony Express: Latin (English) & Cyrillic (Russian)