If your credit card/debit card is being declined, here's what you need to know.
Please check the following to avoid any problems with your payment method:
- Ensure the card data is entered accurately.
- Ensure there is a sufficient balance to cover the purchase.
- Ensure the card is activated or has not expired.
- Ensure the card is able to be used for online purchases.
- Ensure the card can be used for global purchases.
- If using a VISA gift card, use the name the card is registered under
- If the gift card was not registered under either the purchaser or the recipient, please enter UNEMBOSSED NAME in the name field.
- Ensure the card has not exceeded the daily withdrawal or purchase limit
- Ensure that the card and bank are enabled for 3D Secure (3DS) verification.
If you are still experiencing issues, we recommend contacting the financial institution/card issuer as they'll be better able to assist you further.
Payment declined after placing an order
If you have received the below 'Payment Declined' email notification, it is likely for a reason outside of iHerb's control:
We recommend contacting the financial institution associated with the payment method and discussing the issue with them.
If you still wish to place the order, please check the email you received and click on the link to 'Update Payment Info'. Please be advised, the link expires within 48 hours so you must do this as soon as possible.
If you do not update the payment information within 48 hours the order then the pending authorization with your bank will be canceled. No funds will be received by iHerb. You will receive the below email informing you of order cancelation:
If you are still showing charges on your end after 3-5 business days of the order being canceled, please contact your bank as iHerb never receives any order payment until after the order has been shipped from our warehouses