There are a few different ways to find the product you need on our mobile app and website:
- Search for product information
- View 'Questions and Answers' and 'Reviews' from other customers
- Contact the manufacturer
Search and check for product information
You can find the following product information on the product page:
- Expiration Date
- Universal Product Code (UPC) and Product code.
- Suggested use
- The ingredients / Components
- All description and warnings
- Click on the 'Search Bar' (1) at the top of your screen to search by Brand, Product category/type, UPC code, ingredients or supplement facts.
- Click on the 'Lists' symbol (2) in the lower-left section of your screen to shop by 'Categories' (e.g. 'Supplements'), 'Speciality Stores' (e.g. 'Vegan'), or 'Discover' (e.g. 'Brands').
- Use the 'Search Bar' (1) located at the top right corner to search by Brand, Product category/type, UPC code, ingredients or supplement facts.
- You can also shop by 'Product' (2) / 'Specialty Stores' (3) or by 'Brands' (4):
View 'Questions and Answers; and 'Reviews' from other customers
Don't forget to check out 'Questions & Answers' and 'Reviews' posted by customers who previously purchased from us. You can ask questions about any item and fellow customers may provide insights and feedback.
Contact the manufacturer
Some information might not be listed on our product page. For specific product questions, we recommend contacting the manufacturer directly. They’ll have the most accurate and up-to-date information.
You can visit the manufacturer website from the bottom of each product page on the website.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our virtual assistant or send us an email.