User Generated Content (UGC) Guidelines
In order to preserve the integrity of UGC content, you further represent and warrant that you will not submit any content:
- That contains Rewards codes, offers, or advertisements
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity
- That contains offensive words
- That contains contact information (Email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, etc.)
- That contains personally identifiable information (name, social security number, birth location, etc.)
- That references a competitor’s products or services
- That encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse
- That is critical about UGC posted on the site or their authors
- That contains medical advice
- That collects data about other site users
- That gains access to unauthorized areas of the site including servers or networks
- That contains messages like "check my page", "like my review if useful", "click on my name"
In order to participate in UGC, you must have a registered account.
- Reviews can be written for products you ordered after they have shipped. We will send you an email notification about writing a review after your order has been delivered. To ensure that you receive updates about writing a review, please make sure that you have opted for Product Reviews notifications.
- Questions can be asked on any product. To receive notifications about when your question has received an answer, please make sure that you have opted into Product Questions & Answers notifications.
- Answers can only be provided if you have previously purchased a product.
We recommend reviewing the entire Terms & Conditions page for further information.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.
- What is the Rewards Program?
- How do I get a Rewards code?
- How do I earn Rewards credit?
- How do I share my Rewards code link?
- How do I cash out my Rewards credit?
- How do I apply a Rewards code to my order?
- Can I change the Rewards code in my cart?
- How do I remove a Rewards code from my order?
- Product Review FAQ
- Why am I not getting credit for my reviews?