Find out how to pay for your iHerb purchase with Apple Pay.
Tip: To use with Apple Pay, mobile web users must use Safari browser.
Before placing an order, you'll have to add your credit card to the "Wallet" app. Once your credit card is added, the payment will go though.
How to pay with Apple Pay
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they're correct. If you want to pay with a different card, tap next to your card.
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information on your iPhone or iPad. (Apple Pay will store that information, so you won't need to enter it again.)
- Confirm the payment. When your payment is successful, you'll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
- iPhone X or later or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your passcode.
- iPhone 8 or earlier or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your passcode.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button.