You can earn Rewards Credit by providing customer referrals and product reviews. Learn more below.
- What are iHerb's product review guidelines?
- Why am I not getting Rewards Credit for my reviews?
- How do I participate in product reviews and answers?
- How much can I earn for each review?
- How do I change my product review or rating?
- Why wasn't my review published?
- Can I hide my photo or name from my review?
- How do I report a violation or inappropriate content?
What are iHerb's product review guidelines?
We recommend reviewing our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Flagged reviews can be edited by customers and reposted once they meet iHerb's guidelines.
Why am I not getting Rewards Credit for my reviews?
If you're not getting Rewards Credit for your product reviews, it may be due to the following reasons:
- Any reviews or helpful votes posted prior to October 1, 2020 are not eligible for Rewards Credit.
- Reviews must be for products purchased after July 1, 2020 to receive credit.
- Reviews undergo a 48 hour moderation and approval period.
- Your $1 USD in Rewards credit will be received after the review is approved.
- Rewards Credit awarded will show up in your pending balance and become available for use within 35 days after approval.
- Only the first 5 likes/helpful votes received each day are eligible for Rewards Credit.
- Each customer is only able to distribute 5 helpful votes a day with Rewards Credit. If a customer has already used all 5 helpful votes prior to giving your review a helpful vote, you will not earn the $0.10 USD Rewards Credit for that helpful vote received.
- Example: You may see that your review has received 10 helpful votes. However, you may have only earned $0.20 USD total in Rewards Credit for the review. The other 8 helpful votes were given by customers who already used their daily maximum of 5 helpful votes with Rewards Credit on other reviews.
- The review violated our User Generated Content (UGC) guidelines and is not eligible to earn any Rewards Credit.
How do I participate in product reviews and answers?
You must have a registered account to participate in writing product reviews and answering product questions
- You can write reviews for products you ordered after they've been shipped. We'll send you an email notification about writing a review after your order has been delivered. To receive updates about writing a review, please make sure that you have opted for Product Review notifications.
- You can ask questions for any product. To receive notifications about when your question received an answer, please make sure that you have opted into Product Questions & Answers notifications.
- Answers can only be provided if you have previously purchased a product.
How much can I earn for each review?
Please refer to the Rewards Program's earnings overview.
How do I change my product review or rating?
We currently don't offer an option that allows you to delete your product rating or review. However, you can go back to the item on your order history and edit your rating/review.
Why wasn't my review published?
Can I hide my photo or name from my review?
We don’t currently offer an option to hide your profile photo and/or name from your product reviews. However, you’re welcome to change your profile name and/or photo through ‘My Page’.
How do I report a violation or inappropriate content?
If you encounter a violation of User Generated Content Guidelines, please contact iHerb Customer Support so we can take any appropriate actions.