Tip: If you have multiple email addresses, please login with the email address that you used to sign up with iHerb.
- Locked account after to 6 consecutive login attempts
- Account verification may be needed
- Account may be deactivated
Locked account after 6 consecutive login attempts
- Account will remain locked for up to 1 hour, after which you may try again.
- You may reset your password or use a temporary code to log in.
- If you're using a mobile number to reset your password or to login with a temporary code, please make sure the country code is correct before proceeding.
Please use your email to login or request a temporary code if your account is not linked to any phone number.
Account verification may be needed
Check your email for any messages from us and follow the instructions to verify your account.
Account may be deactivated
- We may deactivate an account if we suspect or observe fraudulent activity, prolonged inactivity, multiple accounts, discount abuse, customs issues (region specific), false account information, phishing & unlawful activity, and threatening or offensive content.
- If you'd like to reactivate your account, please contact us and we'll be able to assist you.