If you're having trouble signing in to your iHerb account, here are some things you can try.
- Locked account after to 6 consecutive sign in attempts
- Account verification may be needed
- Account may be deactivated
Locked account after 6 consecutive sign in attempts
- Account will remain locked for up to 1 hour, after which you may try again.
- You may reset your password or use a temporary code to sign in.
- If you're using a mobile number to reset your password or to sign in with a temporary code, please make sure the country code is correct before proceeding.
Account verification may be needed
- Check your email for any messages from us and follow the instructions to verify your account.
Account may be deactivated
- We may deactivate an account if we suspect or observe fraudulent activity, prolonged inactivity, multiple accounts, discount abuse, customs issues (region specific), false account information, phishing & unlawful activity, and threatening or offensive content.
- If you'd like to reactivate your account, please reach out to our team and we'll be able to assist you. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
If you’re still unable to sign in after reviewing this article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may take up to 48 hours to get back to you regarding your account.