Konbini is an offline payment method, popular in Japan offering cash payments at convenience stores as a payment method. After placing the order, you will go to a Konbini shop (convenience stores) to pay for the order.
How does it work?
1. Make sure that your currently selected currency is JPY (Japanese Yen)
- You can set your currency outside of the checkout screen at the top of the homepage.
2. In your checkout screen, choose 'Pay with Convenience Store', click 'Continue', and then 'Place Order'.
5. You will then receive an email with a link to payment voucher from email address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: [お支払手続きのご案内] iHerb Inc. でのご購入につきまして.
6. You can then present this voucher at your local convenience store to pay for the order.