- Shipping Information
- Customs Information
- Tracking Information
- Delivery Information
- Contact Information
- DHL picks up orders from iHerb's Fulfilment Centers and delivers them directly to customers.
- In some countries DHL will employ a local postal service for final delivery to the customer.
- Since this is an express shipping method, orders have to undergo customs inspection and clearance.
- DHL will broker the order through customs and then bill the customer directly for the customs charges.
- DHL will also include a Handling Charge which varies depending on the destination country.
- The shipping cost depends on the weight of the order.
- Please include complete consignee name and address in English only and please avoid using any special symbols.
- Doing otherwise will cause delays or result in an error message.
- Maximum order weight and order value limits vary based on the shipping destination.
- Please look at the carrier information displayed in cart to determine carrier limitations for the destination country.
- Customs laws and regulations vary based on the destination country.
- Please check with your local customs office to learn about the restrictions for your country.
- This shipping method offers complete tracking from pickup to final delivery.
- Tracking Website: https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.shtml
- DHL requires customers to pay all fees prior to delivering orders.
- A signature or passport/ID may be required to receive an order.
- Typical delivery time is between 2-7 business days.
We recommend contacting DHL Express directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information: