- Shipping Information
- Customs Information
- Tracking Information
- Delivery Information
- Contact Information
- Once an order is received and fulfilled by iHerb it is then sent to a USPS facility.
- USPS International then transports orders to the destination country to undergo customs clearance.
- Once orders are cleared through customs, the local postal service (e.g. Correios, Royal Mail, Posten Norge, etc.) receives the orders for final delivery to the customer.
- Address changes are not possible for USPS International deliveries once orders have shipped.
- Some packages may require further customer action such as submitting duty and VAT payments, updating contact or address information, or coordinating special delivery instructions with your local post office
- These and other important details can be found by tracking your order on the local post office’s website.
- Maximum order weight and order value limits vary based on the shipping destination.
- Please look at the carrier information displayed in cart to determine carrier limitations for the destination country.
- Customs laws and regulations vary based on the destination country.
- Please check with your local customs office to learn about the restrictions for your country.
- Track your order using the local postal carrier websites listed below.
- Please use the local post tracking link using your LX.......US tracking number.
- There is no proof of delivery with this shipping option.
- Delivery typically takes 2 weeks once the tracking status has updated to "Shipped" but may take up to 4 weeks to be delivered.
We recommend contacting your local postal service directly for the most accurate information. See below for local postal service contact information: