The bank account linked to the expired credit card will process the refund and it will be credited back to the financial institution. Even if your credit card is expired, the funds will still be successfully credited to your bank account. If you haven't seen the refund yet or the account is no longer open, please contact your financial institution. iHerb is unable to process a refund to a different card or account for any reason.
- How long do refunds take?
- Can Rewards credit be refunded?
- What is iHerb's refund/return policy?
- Will I receive my refund if the bank account is closed?
- My refund total is incorrect. What do I do?
- How do I return an item or order?