If the refund to the original payment method has already been processed, please contact your bank to arrange an alternative method to receive the funds via check, cash, etc.
If your bank account is closed and the refund has not been processed yet by iHerb, you can request the refund to be issued as Rewards Credit towards your iHerb account. To do so, follow the instructions below during the refund process:
- Go to your orders.
- Next to the relevant order, select 'Refund/Returns'.
- Select 'Issue with entire order' or 'Issue with individual items'.
- Select the problem with the order or item.
- Scroll down and choose 'Refund to Rewards'.
- Please wait up to 48 hours for the refund to be reviewed.
- You will receive an email notification from iHerb regarding the approval or rejection of the refund request.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.