How to Reset Your Password
App & Desktop
1. Once on the 'Sign In' screen, select the green 'Forgot Password?' text link located above the 'Sign In' button:
2. Enter either the mobile number or email associated with your iHerb account. If you enter an email or mobile number not linked to your iHerb account, you will not receive the code.
3. After doing so, check the box next to 'I'm not a robot', perform the requested captcha verification if prompted, and select 'Reset Password':
4. After doing so, you will receive an email or SMS to your mobile phone from iHerb containing a code. Simply enter the code provided into the appropriate field and select 'Submit'. If you believe you have referenced the incorrect email or mobile phone, simply select the green text link 'Go back and edit' beneath the 'Submit' button:
5. After selecting 'Submit', rather you used an email or mobile number, you will be prompted to reset your password. After entering the new password select 'Submit':
Your new password has now been created and you should be able to login to your account!
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.