Learn how to quickly reset your sign-in info on the app or your desktop browser.
How to reset your password
1. On the 'Sign in' screen, select the green 'Forgot password?' text link located above the 'Sign in' button.
2. Enter either the mobile number or email associated with your iHerb account. (You must enter an email or mobile number that's linked to your iHerb account to receive the code.)
3. Check the box next to 'I'm not a robot' and complete the requested captcha verification.
4. Select 'Reset Password'.
5. If using a mobile number to receive the code, please ensure the country code is correct prior to selecting 'Reset Password'.
6. Next, you will receive an email or text message with a 6-digit code. Simply enter the code provided into the appropriate field and select 'Submit'.
- If you believe you have referenced the incorrect email or mobile number, select the green text link 'Go back and edit' beneath the 'Submit' button.
7. You will then be prompted to reset your password. After entering your new password, select 'Submit':
You created a new password and should be able to sign in to your account!
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our virtual assistant or send us an email.