How to Reset Your Password
App & Desktop
1. Once on the 'Sign In' screen, select the green 'Forgot Password?' text link located above the 'Sign In' button.
2. Enter either the mobile number or email associated with your iHerb account. If you enter an email or mobile number not linked to your iHerb account, you will not receive the code.
3. After doing so, check the box next to 'I'm not a robot' and complete the requested captcha verification.
4. Select 'Reset Password'.
5. If using a mobile number to to receive the code, please ensure the country code is correct prior to selecting 'Reset Password'.
6. After doing so, you will receive an email or text message containing a 6-digit code. Simply enter the code provided into the appropriate field and select 'Submit'.
- If you believe you have referenced the incorrect email or mobile number, simply select the green text link 'Go back and edit' beneath the 'Submit' button.
7. Rather you used an email or mobile number, you will be prompted to reset your password. After entering the new password select 'Submit':
Your new password has now been created and you should be able to login to your account!
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.
- Why can't I login to my account?
- How do I login with a temporary code?
- How do I login with Google or Facebook?
- How do I create an account?
- What if I don't receive the 6-digit code?