Learn how to sign in to your iHerb account by using a temporary code or resetting your password.
To receive the 6-digit code, you'll need to provide an email address or mobile number that's registered with an iHerb account.
If your account has been deactivated, please contact us and our team will respond back within 48 hours.
How to sign with a temporary code
1. On the 'Sign-in' screen, select the underlined green text link 'Use Temporary Code':
2. Enter either your email or mobile number associated with your iHerb account.
3. Check the box stating 'I'm not a robot' and complete captcha verification process.
4. If using a mobile number to to receive the code, please ensure the country code is correct prior to selecting 'Reset Password'.
4. If using an email to receive the code, check your inbox for an email from iHerb with a 6-digit code. If using your mobile number, you will receive a text message containing a 6-digit code.
5. Enter the code in the field below and select 'Submit':
Note, the code will expire after 5 minutes and must be used within that time frame. If you accidentally entered the wrong email or mobile phone number, simply select 'Go back and edit' to enter the correct information: