When choosing to login to your account using a temporary code or by resetting your password, the email or phone number provided must be registered under an iHerb account. If it is not, you will not receive an email or the 6-digit code. If your account has been deactivated, please contact us by submitting a ticket and the appropriate team will respond within 10 days.
How to Login With a Temporary Code
Mobile & Desktop
1. Select the underlined green text link 'Use Temporary Code':
2. Enter either your email or mobile number associated with your iHerb account.
3. Check the box stating 'I'm not a robot' and select 'Send Temporary Code'.
4. If using your email, check your inbox for an email from iHerb with a 6-digit code. If using your mobile number, you will receive a text message containing a 6-digit code.
5. Enter the code in the field below and select 'Submit':
Please be advised, the code will expire after 5 minutes and must be used within the time frame allotted. If you accidentally entered the wrong email or mobile phone number, simply select 'Go back and edit' to enter the correct information:
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.