You may see an error message in your cart due to the following reasons:
1. Discontinued or out of stock products in your cart
How to fix: Remove the discontinued or out of stock items from your cart. Then click 'Checkout' to place your order.
2. Your selected carrier has shipping restrictions
All shipping methods have restrictions on order weight, order price/value, item type and delivery address. Due to these restrictions, some carriers/shipping methods may be unavailable.
3. Invalid promotions
Please keep in mind:
- You can't apply your own Rewards code to your order.
- You need to sign in first to apply a promo code.
- Some promotions have expired.
- You can't combine offers. The promo with the greater discount will automatically apply.
- The promo code entered is invalid. Please double check for typos and try again.
This issue won't stop you from checking out. However, the discount may not apply to your order.
4. Country-restricted items in your cart
Your country's customs regulations may have restrictions on certain products that prevent you from checking out.
We indicate restricted items on the mobile app and website. For the best accuracy, we strongly recommend signing in to your account once the app is opened - even if it appears you're already signed in. Also, please make sure the destination country setting is correct as switching between countries and adding items to cart may cause errors.
How to fix: Remove the country-restricted items from your cart. Then click 'Checkout' to place your order.