Tip: Be sure to only use promotions directly from iHerb. Discount codes from a non-iHerb source may not be valid. Sign up for weekly deals or check out this guide for authentic promos.
If a discount or promotion will not apply to your order, it may be due to the following reasons:
- Order subtotal does not meet the minimum order value requirement to qualify for promo.
- All products may not be eligible for the promotion. Only eligible items are counted towards the promo subtotal.
- Brands in your cart are excluded from promotions.
- Promo or Trial Item discount has already been applied to a canceled order.
- In this case, please wait 15 minutes after canceling an order and attempting to use the promo code or receive the Trial Item discount again.
- Promo cannot be combined with other offers such as special deals or Trial Items.
- If you try to add multiple promos at checkout, the larger discount will automatically apply. This way you're guaranteed the lower price.
- Promo is expired. Promos end at 10:00am PST on the expiration date listed.
- Promo code has previously been used. Some promos may be for one-time use only.
- Promo code is only available for new customers.
- Promo code is only available using our iHerb mobile app.
- Promo is only valid for certain payment methods.
- Promo is only valid for specific countries.