If a discount or promotion will not apply to your order, it may be due to the following reasons:
Tip: Be sure to only use promotions directly from iHerb. Discount codes from a non-iHerb source may not be valid. Sign up for weekly deals or check out this guide for authentic promos.
- Order subtotal does not meet the minimum order value requirement.
- Brands in the cart are excluded from promotions.
- Discount/promotion cannot be combined with other offers.
- You have already applied this promotion to a cancelled order. If an order with the desired promotional discount offering has been cancelled, please wait 2 minutes and try applying again.
- Other discount/promotion codes already applied offer a larger discount. Discounts and promotions with the larger discount will always apply in cart.
- Discount/promotion code is expired or code has been previously used. Promotions end at 10:00am PST on the expiration date listed.
- Discount/promotion is only valid for specific countries.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our virtual assistant or send us an email.
Find out more
- I forgot to apply a promo code, can it still be applied?
- What kind of promotions do you have?
- What happened to Loyalty Credit?
- Do you have a promo code that I can use on my order?
- How do I apply a discount/promotion code?
- Is there a new customer discount?
- Which brands and items are excluded from promotions?