Learn how our Rewards Program works below.
- What are Rewards?
- How to get a Rewards link
- Rewards link guidelines
- How to apply Rewards Credit at checkout
What are Rewards?
The iHerb Rewards program (“Rewards Program”) is designed to reward customers (including but not limited to influencers, bloggers and individual shoppers) with Rewards Credit for actively engaging with the iHerb community. This includes making referrals, writing honest reviews and engaging in the Q&A community with helpful answers.
If you're a publisher (including but not limited to coupon sites, deal sites, cashback sites, content sites, online shopping comparison tool, etc.), please refer to our iHerb Affiliate Program page to learn more and apply.
There are 3 ways to earn:
1. Write a product review
- Earn $1 USD Rewards Credit for each product review you write.
- Earn $0.10 USD Rewards Credit for each helpful vote your review receives (up to 1,000 votes or $100 USD).
2. Answer questions from fellow customers
- Earn $0.10 USD Rewards Credit for each helpful vote your answer receives (up to 100 votes or $10 USD).
- Note: You may only provide helpful answers to questions for products that you have bought in the past. You may only earn up to $10 in helpful votes per answer and per product.
3. Refer a friend to iHerb
- Earn $5 in Rewards Credit when a new customer to iHerb places an order using your Rewards link or code. And earn 5% of total order value in Rewards Credits when an existing customer places an order. You get a Rewards link after placing your first order.
- Your referrals receive a $5 discount if this is their first time shopping iHerb or get a 5% discount if they are an existing customer when placing an order using your Rewards link or code.
- Earn an additional 10% commission on any referral purchases on iHerb Brand products.
Starting January 7, 2022, you instantly earn $1 USD Rewards per product review for your first 10 reviews within a 24 hour period. After your 10th review within 24 hours, subsequent reviews will undergo a 48 hour pending period before rewards become available.
Reviews must be for products purchased after July 1, 2020 to receive Rewards credit. All completed reviews can be found under the "My Reviews" section of "My Account."
Rewards earned from referrals and upvotes will undergo a 35 day pending period. This moderation is meant to prevent any abuse, fraud or spammy activities.
Please be advised that you might not receive Reward Credit for every product review submitted or helpful upvote received.
How to get a Rewards link
After you place your first order, you’ll be assigned a unique Rewards link that you can share with your friends and family.
Rewards link guidelines
- Shared Rewards link will expire after 7 days.
- Unlimited use during the 7 days validity period.
- Rewards links will have to be shared again after expiration.
- Must be used every time during checkout.
- Rewards discount will not apply on orders if a larger discount has been applied.
- Earned Rewards credit will still be received by the customer who shared their Rewards link.
- Rewards code or link discounts may not be combined with Trials and Specials.
How to apply Rewards Credits at checkout
- How do I find my Rewards Link or Rewards Code?
- How do I earn Rewards Credit?
- How do I cash out my Rewards Credit?
- How do I apply a Rewards code to my order?
- Can I change the Rewards code in my cart?
- How do I remove a Rewards code from my order?
- Product Review FAQ
- What are the product review guidelines?
- Why am I not getting credit for my reviews?