Orders may be delayed due to the following reasons:.
- Order is waiting for payment. Go to your ‘Orders’ page to see if you need to update or verify your payment information with an authorization code or authorization amount. If your payment method needs to be verified, we will email you specific instructions.
- Multiple orders were placed in a short period of time. To help prevent customs delays and fees, iHerb will only release one order at a time and temporarily hold other shipments when multiple orders are placed within 24 hours of each other. Here is a list of countries which have complimentary holding periods:
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great, Britain, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
- No further action is needed on your end during a complimentary holding period. We promise it will be shipped soon and you will be notified once this occurs.
- iHerb is experiencing higher order volumes. Check the 'Trending Questions' section on our Contact Us page for delay notifications.
- Items for your order need to be picked from different fulfillment centers. We ship inventory from 7 climate-controlled fulfillment centers and hubs for optimal freshness and quality.
If your order hasn't shipped after 72 business hours, please double-check your shipping address and payment details in My Account >Orders. If everything looks accurate and your order is still not shipped, please go to our Contact Us page and reach out to our Customer Service team.
Rest assured that we're working hard to deliver your order right away. We'll let you know as soon as your order has shipped. Thank you for your patience.
For more information, please review our shipping policy.