If your order hasn't shipped after 72 hours, it may be due to one of the following:
- Items for your order may need to be picked from different warehouses.
- Order volume may be causing an order fulfillment delay.
- Check the 'Top customer questions' section of our 'Contact Us' page for delay notifications.
- Orders placed on weekends will not be filled until the next business day.
- Multiple orders were placed in a relatively short period.
- For China, Israel, Japan, South Korea, and Ukraine iHerb will only release one order every 72 hours to help avoid customs issues.
- Payment for your order may not be complete.
- Go to the 'Orders' page to see if you need to update payment information or verify your payment information with an authorization code or authorization amount.
- Check your email for any messages from us regarding payment verification.