Reasons Why Orders May Not Have Shipped After 48 Hours:
- Items for your order may need to be picked from different Fulfilment Centers.
- Order volume may be causing an order fulfillment delay.
- Check the 'Trending Issues' section of our 'Contact Us' page for delay notification.
- Orders placed on weekends will not be filled until the next business day.
- Multiple orders placed in a relatively short period.
- For Israel, South Korea, Japan, and China iHerb will only release one order every 72 hours to help avoid customs issues.
- Payment for your order may not be complete.
- Check your email for any messages from us regarding payment verification.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.