iHerb strives to offer the freshest natural health products and a topnotch shopping experience. Follow these steps if you believe you have a missing, wrong, damaged, or expired item in your order.
Missing an item
Please check your order invoice to see if any items were removed from your order before being shipped.
- If an item(s) is out of stock, we will remove them from your order.
- You will not be charged for the item(s) removed.
- You’ll also receive an email from iHerb regarding any items we’re unable to ship to you.
- Be sure to check for multiple tracking numbers in the order confirmation emails.
- Some orders may be sent into multiple shipments.
Received a wrong item
If you receive a product with a name that’s similar to the one you ordered, the manufacturer may have changed the packaging or ingredients for this item.
Here’s how to check if that’s the case for your order:
- Log into your iHerb account and go to ‘My Account’
- Click ‘Orders’ to find your Order History
- Click corresponding product name from your order
- Find the universal product code (UPC or barcode) with these steps
- If the UPC is the same, then that means you received an updated version of the product you ordered.
- If the UPC is different, then that means you received an incorrect product. Please contact us and attach an image of the item received so we can resolve the issue.
Received a damaged item
If you have received a damaged item, you may initiate the refund process here.
- Refunds may take up to 3 days to review and as long as 35 days to process back into the financial account associated with order payment.
Received an expired item
Most companies use the American date format (MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY).
- Some companies do not list an expiration and may instead list the date that the item was manufactured.
- If an item only has a manufacturing date, we recommend contacting the manufacturer directly.
- If you feel that you received an expired item, please start the refund/return process here.
- Refunds may take up to 3 days to review, and as long as 35 days to process back into the financial account associated with order payment.
Note: Only orders delivered within 60 days of purchase can be processed for returns/refunds.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our virtual assistant or send us an email.