Here's how to report issues with your order to iHerb.
Oftentimes, an item is not actually missing from the order.
Items may be removed from your order prior to shipping.
If an item(s) is out of stock, we will remove it from your order.
Rest assured - if you have paid with a credit or debit card you won't be charged for any item(s) removed from your order. iHerb processes these payments after orders have shipped so you're only charged for the item(s) delivered.
However, some third party payment methods (Yandex, Konbini, Boleto, etc.) may take longer to refund or may only be refunded to your Rewards account. When this occurs, Rewards Credit is available immediately and will apply automatically on your next order.
You'll also receive an email from iHerb regarding any items we're unable to ship to you. Please check your order invoice or email inbox to see if any items were removed from your order before being shipped.
Some orders may be sent into multiple shipments.
Be sure to check for multiple tracking numbers in the order confirmation emails. Your item might still be on its way to you.
If you feel that you're still missing an item, please submit a refund or reship request.
If you receive a product with a name that’s similar to the one you ordered, the manufacturer may have changed the packaging or ingredients for this item.
Here’s how to check if that’s the case for your order:
- Go to My Account > Orders.
- Select your item from your order.
- Find the universal product code (UPC or barcode)
- If the UPC is the same, then that means you received an updated version of the product you ordered.
- If the UPC is different, then that means you received an incorrect product. Please submit a refund or reship request and attach an image of the item received so we can resolve this issue.
If you have received a damaged item, you may submit a refund or reship request.
Most companies use the American date format (MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY).When the expiration date of a product is listed as the month and year, it is referring to the last day of the month.
Some companies do not list an expiration date and may instead list the date that the item was manufactured. If an item only has a manufacturing date, we recommend contacting the manufacturer directly.
If you feel that you received an expired item, please submit a refund or request.
For most cosmetic products, manufacturers use a graphic expiration date. If you see an image of a bottle with an opened cap and number - this is it! The number is the amount of months the item should be used within after it is opened.
Note: EXP, BB, Used by, Best Before, etc. are synonyms for the expiration date. Manufacturers may use different ways to show this date on the product. MFG - manufacturing date. LOT - batch ID/number. These details might be shown on the bottle, outer packaging, product label or even under the cap.
If you believe something is wrong with product quality, please contact us by chat or email, providing a full problem description and picture with product conditions and LOT number. We will do our best to check it with the manufacturer and provide you with an appropriate resolution.
Please make sure to check the product description and any warnings on the product page before purchasing any item.
Submit a refund or reship request
You can report a missing, wrong, damaged, or expired item by completing a refund or replacement request online. Returns must comply with our return policy.
- Go to Orders and then scroll down and tap Delivered.
- Select the Return option.
- Select whether to return the entire order or an individual item, then select Continue.
- Tap Select Reason and include your reason for returning the item. (You may be required to provide additional information.)
- Select Continue.
- Choose whether to be refunded or have the item(s) reshipped.
- Provide details about your return request in the Message section and tap Submit.
- Go to Orders.
- Find your order and click Refunds/Returns.
- Select whether to return the entire order or an individual item.
- Select your reason for returning your order. (You may be required to provide additional information.)
- Choose whether to be refunded or have the item(s) reshipped to you.
- Provide details about your return request in the Message section and click Submit.
Your refund may be to the original payment method or offered as Rewards Credit. To have the refund available for use immediately, we recommend accepting your refund as Rewards Credit which will become available for use within 48 hours.
If your card has expired or the account is closed, do not worry! Contact your bank to learn about possible options to receive the refund.