How to Cash Out Rewards Credit
You may cash out your Rewards credit when you have at least $100 USD of available Rewards credit. Cash outs for Rewards credit occurs at the end of each month. If your Rewards credit is below the cash out threshold of $100 USD, the credit will simply roll over to the next month. Please be advised, you cannot transfer your Rewards credit to another iHerb account. Visit your Rewards Overview page to check the Rewards credit available, pending Rewards credit, to start the cash out process, to select monthly auto-cash outs, and to view details of your cash out request.
Once a cash out is requested through Hyperwallet, you may receive an email from them asking for an 'Extra ID' or 'Unique ID'. This is simply referring to your unique Rewards code. Rewards credit may take up to 15 business days to process and appear in your financial account after it has been requested.
You must enable 2-Step Verification under your account settings prior to initiating a cash out request using Hyperwallet. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to 'My Account'
- Locate 'Settings' section
- Select '2-Step Verification'
- Enable 2-step Verification by clicking on the toggle.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.
- What is the Rewards Program?
- How do I get a Rewards code?
- How do I earn Rewards credit?
- How do I share my Rewards code link?
- How do I apply a Rewards code to my order?
- Can I change the Rewards code in my cart?
- How do I remove a Rewards code from my order?
- Product Review FAQ
- What are the product review guidelines?
- Why am I not getting credit for my reviews?