Some carriers have certain limitations, such as order value, weight and service area restrictions. Find out how to find these limits below.
Carrier weight limits and order value limits
1. Go to your cart
2. Select 'Shipping' under the 'Order Summary' section:
3. Under each carrier, you'll see their limitations.
1. Select a carrier to see their limitations.
2. If items in your cart exceed carrier limits or country restrictions, you'll see an error message:
1. Go to the main checkout screen (where you find the Shipping Address, Shipping Method, and Payment Method).
2. Scroll down and select 'Cart':
3. Under the product name, you can locate the weight of each item:
If items in your cart exceed these limits, you may need to adjust your order to meet these carrier requirements or select a different carrier.
2. Enter your zip code and click 'Calculate'.
3. The weight of your current order will be displayed under the zip code field:
If your order has exceeded weight limitations or price limitations, you'll see an error message above the impacted carrier.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our virtual assistant or send us an email.