iHerb sends you a 6-digit code to reset your password or sign in to your account. Find out what to do if you have trouble receiving the 6-digit code.
To receive a 6-digit code, the email or phone number provided must be registered with an existing iHerb account. If not, the code will not be delivered. If your account has been deactivated, please contact us and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.
Using your mobile phone number
Please verify the correct country code is displayed when providing your phone number. If entered correctly, you'll receive a text message from us.
- Ensure your mobile phone is on and receiving a strong signal.
- Your phone is NOT roaming outside of your service area.
- Although rare, it may take up to 5 minutes to receive the code. Do not try to resend another code as this may creates issues.
- If you do not receive the 6-digit code sent to your phone number, please try using your email registered with iHerb.
Using a landline phone number
If you're using a landline phone number, you'll receive a phone call immediately after requesting the code. Please be sure to pick up this call.
- A recorded voice will recite the code to you.
- Enter the code in the space provided.
Using your email address
Check your spam folder in case the email from iHerb has been sent there.