Refund requests may take up to 3 days for review. Customers will receive an email notification once a decision has been made. Once approved, refunds typically take 5-10 business days to process back into the financial account associated with order payment. However, refunds may take up to 35 days to process for customers outside of the United States. If you have received confirmation from iHerb that your refund has been approved and you believe it is taking longer than it should to appear in your account, we recommend contacting the card issuer or bank associated with order payment as any issue is occurring on their end.
- Can Rewards credit be refunded?
- What is iHerb's refund/return policy?
- Will I receive my refund if the bank account is closed?
- Will I get a refund it it's issued to an expired credit card?
- My refund total is incorrect. What do I do?
- How do I return an item or order?