Reasons for Not Receiving Rewards Credit for Reviews:
- Any reviews or helpful votes posted prior to October 1, 2020 are not eligible for Rewards Credit.
- Reviews must be for products purchased after July 1, 2020 to receive credit.
- Reviews undergo a 35 day moderation and approval period.
- Your $1 USD in Rewards credit will be received 35 days after you submit your review for moderation and approval.
- Only the first 5 likes/helpful votes received each day are eligible for Rewards Credit.
- Each customer is only able to distribute 5 helpful votes a day with Rewards Credit. If a customer has already used all 5 helpful votes prior to giving your review a helpful vote, you will not earn the $0.10 USD Rewards Credit for that helpful vote received.
- Example: You may see that your review has received 10 helpful votes. However, you may have only earned $0.20 USD total in Rewards Credit for the review. The other 8 helpful votes were given by customers who already used their daily maximum of 5 helpful votes with Rewards Credit on other reviews.
- The review violated our User Generated Content (UGC) guidelines and is not eligible to earn any Rewards Credit.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our Virtual Assistant, a live agent (if available), or you may submit a support ticket.
- What is the Rewards Program?
- How do I get a Rewards code?
- How do I earn Rewards credit?
- How do I share my Rewards code link?
- How do I cash out my Rewards credit?
- How do I apply a Rewards code to my order?
- Can I change the Rewards code in my cart?
- How do I remove a Rewards code from my order?
- Product Review FAQ
- What are the product review guidelines?