- iHerb organizes the transit of orders to South Korea where Direct Korean Postal assists with customs clearance.
- Changes to order delivery may be made by contacting the carrier directly.
- Flat rate shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal ₩4,504/ $4 USD and free shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal ₩22,522/ $20 USD.
- Orders must weigh 20 lbs./ 9.0 kg or less and have an order value of ₩170,321.87/ $150 USD or less to use this shipping option.
- Duties and taxes may be collected at order delivery.
- Certain items may result in customs fees being applied to orders so we recommend that customers contact the South Korean Customs Department to ask any questions prior to placing orders.
- Import taxes for personal goods are imposed on the date that shipments enter Korean Customs, not based on the date that orders were placed.
- If two or more orders enter customs on the same day and the total value exceeds $150, import taxes may be imposed.
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Korea: 5-HTP, Meat Products, Slippery Elm, Diindolylmethan, Raspberry Ketone, Melatonin, Black Cohosh, Vinpocetine, Senna Leaf, Annatto, Agmatine Sulfate, R-Lipoic Acid, Poppy Seed, Echinacea, L-Citrulline, L-Dopa, Yohimbe, Silver, Icariin, Paba, Fucoxanthin, Pygeum Africanum, Hemp, Hoodia, and Goldenseal.
- All products that contain dairy as an ingredient, including milk, cheese or yogurt, are subject to an additional inspection at the Korean Customs office.
- Items containing meat, animal products, vegetables, nuts, grains and products intended for pets may be subject to quarantine inspections.
- Korean Customs may require a doctor's prescription for orders containing 6 or more supplements.
- Import taxes may apply if the total weight of raw honey products or whey protein powder products exceeds 11 lbs./ 5 kg on a single day.
- Tracking for orders is only available once orders have arrived in South Korea which can take 3+ business days from the time orders were shipped.
- Tracking Website: http://global.lottegl.com/htdocs/HOM/BTOC/hdcm_tracing.jsp
- Customers may be asked to show ID prior to orders being released.
- Delivery time for this shipping method is typically 4-7 business days from the time orders ship.
We recommend contacting Direct Korean Postal (Lotte) directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Phone Number|
|Direct Korean Postal||