- This shipping method is available for customers in China and Mexico.
- iHerb arranges the shipping of all orders to China and Mexico.
- For China, final delivery will be performed by JD Logistic.
- This is a DDP ( Delivered Duties Paid) shipping method which means that all duties, taxes, and import fees are collected at the time customers place their orders.
- As a result, no further payments will be collected at the time of delivery.
- China: Free shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal ¥260.32/ $40 USD.
- Mexico: Flat rate shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal Mex$82.32/ $4 USD and free shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal Mex$823.16/ $40 USD.
- For customers in China, please enter the shipping address information in Chinese characters only, not English.
- If address information is entered in English, delays may occur and iHerb will not be held responsible.
- Changes to address information cannot be made.
- Maximum order weight and order value for carrier:
- China: 12 lbs./5.45 kg and 4,700 RMB/ $721 USD.
- Mexico: 20 lbs./9 kg and Mex$5,762.15/ $280 USD.
Customs Information - China
- For CERI Clearance, Chinese customs requires the order Buyer and Payee must be the same. China Customs also requires the "Payee" information to exactly match with the "Cardholder" information registered with payment companies for all orders shipping into China.
- Customers must submit identification information to iHerb when placing the order.
- Correct identification and contact information must be provided in order to avoid any delay or cancellation of the order.
- China Customs and/or carriers may contact customers using the phone number/email address provided to ask for photo ID copies.
- The customer may upload ID copy through the below channel https://www.ecmsglobal.com/.
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into China: red sorghum, raw flaxseed, raw seeds, aloe (except aloe vera), raw beans, and products containing hemp or meat (such as jerky).
- For more information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China.
Customs Information - Mexico
- For customers in Mexico, import tax and duties will be imposed on customers if the order value and shipping exceeds $50 USD.
- Please note supplements are limited to 3 pieces of the same product per order.
- Cosmetics are limited to 5 pieces of the same product per order.
- The total number of items in one order is limited to 6.
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Mexico: Flour & Oil seeds or oleaginous fruits (poppy seed), Sulfates (thallium sulfate), Halogenated derivatives of hydrocarbons (tetrahydro), Epoxy, Plant alkaloids- natural or reproduced by synthesis (hydrochloride).
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Servicio de Administración Tributaria (SAT).
- Full tracking is offered with this shipping method.
- Tracking Website: https://consignee.ecmsglobal.com/brige/showtracking
- 3 delivery attempts will be made by the carrier.
- After the final delivery attempt ECMS Express may dispose of any unclaimed orders.
- Normal delivery time is 9-16 days for customers in Mexico and 17-24 days for customers in China.
We recommend contacting ECMS Express directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|