- Sagawa Express picks up the orders from our Fulfilment Centers and delivers them directly to customers.
- If required, Sagawa Express brokers the orders through customs and bills customers directly for any fees occurred.
- Sagawa Express does not deliver to PO boxes.
- Please contact Sagawa Express directly to request any changes to order delivery information.
- A fee may be charged by Sagawa Express if any address changes need to be made.
- Flat rate shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal ¥4,351/ $40 USD.
- Orders must weigh 30 lbs./13.6 kg or less and the order value must be ¥14,685/ $135 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- Duties and taxes may be collected upon delivery.
- If your order value exceeds ¥ 15,500, you will be charged customs duties and taxes.
- The following substances are prohibited to import to Japan: kelp, hoodia, aloe, (except aloe vera), vanilla, rice, grains, nuts, seeds, raw beans, products containing hemp, pet products, meat products (such as jerky and extracts), dairy products, DHEA products, and edible or drinkable products that contain Atenolol, Atomoxetine, Adrafinil, Aniracetam, Etiracetam, Oxiracetam, Dihydroergotoxine Mesylate, Somatropin, Vasopressin Tannate, Tianeptine, Desmopressin Acetate Hydrate, Nadolol, Nicergoline, Nimodipine, Nefiracetam, Vinpocetine, Piracetam, Furosemide, Bromocriptine Mesylate, Pramiracetam, Pregnenolone, Propranolol Hydrochloride, and Levetiracetam.
- An order limit of 22 lbs./10 kg or less of grocery/food items (including supplements and protein drinks) is in place.
- Only a one-month supply of Estrogen and 7-Keto/7-Keto DHEA can be imported per order.
- Only a two-month supply of Melatonin, Yohimbe, Potassium Iodine/Iodide, 5-HTP, Caffeine and Taurine can be imported per order.
- If one bottle contains more than a two-month supply or multiple bottles are purchased, the items will be confiscated by customs.
- Only 24 cosmetic products, including shampoo and conditioner, may be imported.
- Duties and taxes will be imposed by Japanese Customs on any sugar/sweetener products (maple syrup and agave nectar included) regardless of weight or item value.
- If the total weight of the sugar/sweetener product(s) per order exceeds 2 lbs. (1 kg), duties and taxes will be imposed and additional documentation will be required. For detailed information, please click here.
- If your order value exceeds ¥15,500/ $142.52 USD and contains raw honey products, an extra customs duty of 50% will be assessed.
- If you plan to use Rewards credits, the value of the order (before Rewards credits are applied) needs to be less than ¥15,500/ $142.52 USD to avoid customs fees.
- For more information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Japan Customs, Personal Import, Importing Medicine for Personal Use.
- Full tracking is available with this shipping method.
- Tracking Website: https://k2k.sagawa-exp.co.jp/p/sagawa/web/okurijosearcheng.jsp
- Sagawa Express will make 3 delivery attempts.
- Any unclaimed orders are stored for 1 week at the local hub prior to being disposed of.
- Either a hanko or signature is required to receive an order.
- Order delivery typically takes 6-11 days after orders have shipped from our Fulfilment Centers.
We recommend contacting Sagawa Express directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|