- Yamato picks up all orders from our Fulfilment Centers and delivers them directly to the customer.
- Yamato will broker all orders through customs and directly bill the customer for all fees accrued.
- This shipping method does not deliver to PO boxes.
- Flat rate shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal ¥4,351/ NT$140.32/ $40 USD.
- Orders must weigh 18 lbs./ 8.2 kg or less and be valued at ¥14,681.92/ $135 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- Customers in Taiwan do not have an order value requirement.
- Yamato C.O.D. is no longer available for Japan.
- Japan: Full name and residential address must be provided to release the package from customs.
- The following substances are prohibited to import to Japan: kelp, hoodia, aloe, (except aloe vera), vanilla, rice, grains, nuts, seeds, raw beans, products containing hemp, pet products, meat products (such as jerky and extracts), dairy products, DHEA products and edible or drinkable products that contain Atenolol, Atomoxetine, Adrafinil, Aniracetam, Etiracetam, Oxiracetam, Dihydroergotoxine Mesilate, Somatropin, Vasopressin Tannate, Tianeptine, Desmopressin Acetate Hydrate, Nadolol, Nicergoline, Nimodipine, Nefiracetam, Vinpocetine, Piracetam, Furosemide, Bromocriotine Mesilate, Pramiracetam, Pregnenolone, Propranolol Hydrochloride, and Levetiracetam.
- If your order value exceeds ¥15,500/ $142 USD, you will be charged customs duties and taxes.
- Please place one order per day, otherwise your order will be held.
- An order limit of 22 lbs./10 kg or less of grocery/food items (including supplements and protein drinks) is in place.
- Only a one-month supply of Estrogen and 7-Keto/7-Keto DHEA can be imported per order.
- Only a two-month supply of Melatonin, Yohimbe, Potassium Iodine/Iodide, 5-HTP, Caffeine and Taurine can be imported per order.
- If one bottle contains more than a two-month supply or multiple bottles are purchased, the items will be confiscated by customs.
- Only 24 cosmetic products, including shampoo and conditioner, may be imported.
- Duties and taxes will be imposed by Japanese Customs on any sugar/sweetener products (maple syrup and agave nectar included) regardless of weight or item value.
- If the total weight of the sugar/sweetener product(s) per order exceeds 2 lbs./1 kg, duties and taxes will be imposed and additional documentation will be required. For detailed information, please click here.
- If your order value exceeds ¥15,500/ $142 USD and contains raw honey products, an extra customs duty of 50% will be assessed.
- If you plan to use Rewards credits, the value of the order (before Rewards credits are applied) needs to be less than ¥ 15,500/ $142 USD to avoid customs fees.
- For more information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Japan Customs, Personal Import, Importing Medicine for Personal Use.
- Taiwan: Please use the official EZWAY APP provided by the Customs Department for real-name authentication.
- The EZWAY App will notify you if additional information needs to be provided such as a photocopy of your ID card or customs declaration letter.
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Taiwan: products containing hemp, poppy seeds.
- Based on relevant customs regulations, Duties and Taxes will not be levied for internationally- purchased shipments if there are fewer than 6 orders each valued under NTD 2,000 (US $65.00) within a half-year period. Half-year periods begin Jan 1st and end July 1st. Orders placed after the 6th order in a half-year period will be levied Duties and Taxes regardless of the order amount.
- Rewards will be included in the Customs tax and duty calculation along with the shipping fee.
- Placing multiple orders within a short period of time can cause customs clearance and order release delays.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Customs Administration.
- This method offers full order tracking.
- Orders which have not been successfully delivered will be stored for 30 days and then disposed of.
- Delivery typically takes 1-2 weeks.
- If unclaimed after 2 weeks since first delivery attempt, you will be charged for package redelivery/forwarding fee by the carrier.
- Any order that is unclaimed within 30 days after the arrival date in Taiwan, the package will be disposed.
- Delivery typically takes 1-4 weeks.
We recommend contacting Yamato Transport directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|