- Shipping Information
- Customs Information
- Tracking Information
- Delivery Information
- Contact Information
- iHerb arranges for orders to be shipped to Singapore.
- Once packages arrive in Singapore, CJ Express delivers the orders to customs for inspection and clearance.
- After clearing customs, orders are handed over to SingPost for final delivery.
- Customers may contact SingPost directly if they decide they want to pick up their orders instead of wait for delivery.
- Orders must weigh 22 lbs./9.97 kg. or less and the order value must be SG$375.25/ $279 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- If your order value exceeds SG$400/ $297 USD, the entire sum may be subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Singapore: DHEA and products containing poppy seeds and hemp.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Singapore Customs.
- Full tracking is available with this shipping method.
- Tracking Website: https://customer.cjlogistics-global.com/
- Two delivery attempts will be made, however, if SingPost is unable to successfully deliver the order they will return it to the local post office for customer pick up.
- All orders which are not picked up within 5 days are taken to SingPost's main distribution center for customer pick up.
- Orders are then disposed of after being stored for 5 days at the main distribution center.
- Order delivery typically takes 5-6 business days after orders have shipped from our Fulfilment Centers.
We recommend contacting SingPost directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|