- UPS picks up orders directly from our Fulfilment Centers and delivers them directly to the customer.
- Does not deliver to PO boxes or APO's.
- All shipping addresses must be submitted in English with no special or accented characters.
- Please contact the carrier directly if a gate code is required for order delivery.
- UPS Domestic Offers:
- UPS Next Day - Delivered next business day.
- UPS Two Day - Delivered in 2 business days.
- UPS Ground - Delivered in 3 business days.
- UPS SurePost - Delivered in 3-7 business days.
- Customers can make changes to their order information after orders have shipped.
- Simply visit the UPS My Choice website to do so.
- UPS SurePost orders must weigh 9 lbs. or less and the order value must be $80 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- This shipping method offers full tracking.
- Tracking Website: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US
- UPS SurePost - Please check the USPS tracking available on the UPS website.
- UPS tracking numbers will usually start with "1Z" followed by a 6 character shipper number (numbers and letters), a 2 digit service level indicator, and finally 8 digits identifying the package (the last digit being a check digit), for a total of 18 characters.
- Tracking is normally updated in 2+ days after shipping.
- 3 delivery attempts will be made by the carrier.
- UPS requires payment of all fees prior to order delivery.
- ID may be required to receive the order.
We recommend contacting UPS directly for the most accurate delivery information. See below for UPS contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|