- iHerb arranges for orders to be picked up by Landmark from our Fulfilment Centers.
- Once orders have arrived in Canada, Landmark contracts with several carriers such as Canada Post, Sprintstar, CanPar, Apple Express, etc..
- This is a DDP ( Delivered Duties Paid) shipping method which means that all duties, taxes, and import fees are collected at the time customers place their orders.
- As a result, no further payments will be collected at the time of delivery.
- Order delivery information may only be changed if orders are currently in Landmark warehouses.
- Changes to order delivery information cannot be made while orders are in transit.
- Free shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals equal CA$50.09/ $40 USD.
- Orders must weigh 65 lbs./29 kg or less and the total order value must be CA$128.97/ $103 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- For shipments arriving in Canada on or after July 1st, 2020, the import tax exemption threshold will change to CA$40.00/ $32 USD and the import duty exemption threshold will change to CA$150.00/ $120 USD.
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Canada: DHEA, growth hormones, Vitamin K.
- In general, a maximum of a 90-day supply of supplements is allowed for import into Canada.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Canada Border Services Agency,Canada Post's Customs Requirements
- Full tracking is available with this shipping method.
- Tracking Website: https://track.landmarkglobal.com
- Tracking will start to update in 2+ days after orders have been shipped.
- Failed delivery will result in orders being held in a Landmark warehouse for 30 days.
- Orders with be disposed of after 30 days.
- Normal delivery time is between 2-15 business days from shipping.
We recommend contacting Landmark directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|