How to cancel your order
- Go to ‘Orders’.
- Mobile app: Tap your order number then select ‘Cancel Order’.
- Web browsers: Select ‘Cancel Order’.
- Choose the cancellation reason.
- Select ‘Cancel Order’ to confirm.
- You'll receive a notification if your order was successfully canceled.
Refunds for canceled orders
Rest assured, you will not be charged for any canceled orders if you paid with a credit or debit card. Pending transactions on your payment method will be voided according to your bank's processing policy.
If paid with PayPal, refunds may take up to 30 days according to PayPal’s refund policy. To avoid this wait, we always encourage customers to accept their refunds in Rewards Credit which are available immediately.
Any Rewards Credit used on a canceled order will be returned back to your Rewards account.
As a friendly reminder, iHerb does not receive payment unless orders have shipped from our fulfillment centers. That way, customers will not be charged for any successfully canceled orders.