- iHerb arranges the shipping of orders to Switzerland.
- This is a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) shipping method which means that all duties, taxes, and import fees are collected at the time customers place their orders.
- Cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- Changes to delivery information may not be made after orders have shipped from iHerb's Fulfilment Centers.
- Free shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals are over Fr36.94/ $40 USD.
- Orders must weigh 66 lbs./ 30 kg or less to use this shipping method.
- Shipments arriving in Switzerland as of January 1, 2019 will be imposed with VAT (Value Added Tax) due to the government's regulation. The VAT will be collected at the time of checkout for customs clearance purposes.
- The following substances are prohibited for import into Switzerland: 7-Keto DHEA (7-Keto Dehydroepiandrosterone), DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), Ecdysterone, Kava Kava (Piper methysticum), Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine), Pregnenolone (P5), Progesterone, Yohimbe (Yohimbine), meat and milk products, and quantities larger than 2kg of powdered infant milk or infant food.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Federal Customs Administration FCA, Taxation and Customs Union, Swiss Post.
- This shipping method offers complete tracking from pickup to final delivery.
- Tracking Website: https://service.post.ch/ekp-web/ui/list
- Swiss Post will make 2 delivery attempts.
- Customers may request an additional delivery only once if the first 2 attempts are unsuccessful.
- Orders will be destroyed after 30 days.
- A signature is required for delivery on orders weighing over 4.4 lbs./ 2 kg.
- Typical delivery time is 8-12 days from the ship date.
We recommend contacting Swiss Post directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|