- iHerb arranges the shipping of orders by air freight into Malaysia.
- SkyNet completes final order delivery for Rincos.
- Due to recent epidemic control measures in Malaysia, SkyNet's delivery service to business addresses is not recommended.
- Customers may have to pay import taxes, customs duties, or a brokerage (handling) fee on orders.
- These charges are separate from the shipping fee and customers will be billed directly by the carrier.
- Cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- Changes to delivery information may be made by contacting the carrier directly.
- Free shipping is offered for orders whose subtotals are over RM164.53/ $40 USD.
- Orders must weigh 22 lbs./ 9.97 kg or less and the order value must be RM472.70/ $115 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- If your order value exceeds RM500/ $122 USD, the order may be subject to a Goods and Services Tax (6%).
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Malaysia: DHEA and products containing poppy seeds and hemp.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Royal Malaysian Customs Department.
- Full tracking is available with this shipping method.
- SkyNet will make 3 delivery attempts.
- An additional delivery attempt may be arranged by contacting SkyNet directly.
- Orders will be destroyed after 30 days,
- A signature is required for all deliveries.
- Typical delivery time is 13-20 days for West Malaysia and 15-25 days for East Malaysia.
- Estimated delivery dates are provided in the order confirmation e-mail.
We recommend contacting SkyNet directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|
Phone:03 - 5623 9010