- iHerb currently offers only Russian Post - Post Office Pickup.
- Customers automatically agree to Russian Post's offer when placing an order.
- ₽297.26/ $4 USD flat rate shipping is available for orders.
- Delivery information may be changed after orders have shipped by contacting Russian Post directly.
- Recipient name cannot be changed for customs clearance purposes.
- Changes to order information can be done through the Russian Post app.
- Orders must weigh 11 lbs./ 5 kg or less and the total order value must be ₽14,863.10/ $195 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- As of January 1, 2020 the personal import over EUR 200 and/or 31 kg per parcel will be subject to applicable Duties, Taxes and other customs fees.
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Russia : Hemp seed, kava, raw seed, raw nuts.
- A quantity restriction of 5 items per product/SKU number per order is in place to avoid customs issues.
- For example, customers may purchase 15 items, as long as there are 3 separate Product/SKUs.
- Russian Customs or Russian Post may contact customers over the phone or via email to ask that they provide required Passport data.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Federal Customs Service.
- This shipping method offers complete tracking from shipping to final delivery.
- Tracking Website: https://www.pochta.ru/tracking
- Phone App: https://www.pochta.ru/support/web-mobile-services/mobile-application
- Orders are held at pickup points for 30 days.
- Orders may be disposed of if left unclaimed.
- Customers receive a text message when their orders are ready for pickup.
- Orders may be picked up at a Russian Post office by providing the order and/or tracking number of the parcel and Postal ID/Postal Passport/Passport of consignee.
- Customers may be asked to present identification upon pickup.
We recommend contacting Russian Post directly for the most accurate information. See below for local postal service contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Phone Number|