- All orders are shipped from our Fulfilment Centers in the United States to Indonesia by air freight.
- This is a DDP ( Delivered Duties Paid) shipping method which means that all duties, taxes, and import fees are collected at the time customers place their orders.
- As a result, no further payments will be collected at the time of delivery.
- After orders have arrived in Indonesia, Rincos will complete the customs clearance process prior to JNE Express receiving orders for final delivery.
- Free shipping is available for orders whose subtotal equals Rp576,820/ $40 USD or more.
- Changes to delivery information may be made by contacting Rincos directly.
- Changes to consignee information or corrections to passport information may be made.
- Orders must weigh 11 lbs./ 5 kg or less to use this shipping method.
- Consignee ID or passport is now required for customs clearance.
- Name must be entered in the same format as it appears on the legal ID or passport.
- Import taxes will be imposed on customers when one or more orders arrive at customs on the same day.
- The following substances are not allowed to be imported into Indonesia: poppy seed, hemp, DHEA.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Indonesian Customs and Excises.
- JNE Express (Rincos) offers complete tracking from shipping to final delivery.
- JNE Express will attempt 3 deliveries.
- Unclaimed orders will be disposed of after 30 days.
- A signature may be required for customers to receive their orders.
- Typical delivery time is 4-12 business days from the shipping date.
- Estimated delivery dates are provided in the order confirmation email.
We recommend contacting JNE Express (Rincos) directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|
|JNE Express (Rincos)||