- All orders are shipped from our Fulfilment Centers in the United States to Brazil by air freight.
- Changes to address information may be made by contacting Correios directly.
- Orders must weigh 4 lbs./ 1.8 kg or less and the total order value must be R$275.35/ $49 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- Duties and taxes may be collected at delivery.
- The following substances may not be imported into Brazil: animal products, fish, dairy, produce, seeds, animal or vegetable fats/oils, organic chemicals, and essential oils (with the exception of citric essences ready for cosmetics or perfumes use).
- Import taxes and customs fees for your order may apply.
- These charges are separate from shipping fees and are billed by the carrier.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc, visit: Receita Federal do Brasil.
- Correios offers complete tracking from shipping to final delivery.
- Tracking Website: https://www2.correios.com.br/sistemas/rastreamento/default.cfm
- Correios will make 3 delivery attempts.
- Customers must pick up orders within 7 days after the final delivery attempt or orders will be disposed of.
- Customers may have to show ID/passport in order to pick orders up from a Correios office.
- Typical delivery time is 6-8 business days from the shipping date.
- Estimated delivery dates are provided in the order confirmation email.
We recommend contacting Correios directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|