KakaoPay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service. Learn how to use this payment method for iHerb orders.
Register iHerb to your Kakao account
First-time users will need to register iHerb to their KakaoPay account. Follow these simple steps to get started.
1. Select KakaoPay as the payment method and enter a nickname.
2. Scan your QR code to verify your account.
3. Accept the terms and conditions to start using KakaoPay on iHerb purchases.
You're now ready to start paying for iHerb orders with your KakaoPay balance.
How to pay with KakaoPay
1. Add items to your cart and go to checkout.
2. Enter your shipping address, shipping method and select payment method.
3. Select KakaoPay as the payment method and enter a nickname.
4. Enter your KakaoPay sign-in information and password.
5. Kakao will send you a sign-in notification. Click ‘Confirm’ to confirm the sign-in.
6. Confirm the sign-in from KakaoTalk by clicking ‘Yes, I want to log in.’
7. Confirm the payment using passcode authentication or SMS verification
8. Review your order details.
9. KakaoPay will send a notification confirming your iHerb purchase.
1. Select KakaoPay on the iHerb website.
2. Enter your nickname during checkout.
3. You’ll be redirected to the Kakao website. Sign in by scanning the QR code.
4. Click ‘Agree’ to KakaoPay’s User Agreement Terms.
5. Confirm the payment using passcode authentication or SMS verification.
6. Once KakaoPay verifies your information, you’ll get a confirmation message.
7. Next, you’ll be redirected back to iHerb’s checkout page to finish placing your order.
After your order is placed, this payment method will be saved. If you want to pay for future orders with KakaoPay, just enter your nickname and confirm the payment with SMS verification before placing your order.