Learn how to easily view your orders on the mobile app or desktop.
Where do I view my order history?
1. You can view all your orders on your 'Orders' page in the 'Quick Links section'. You can get there when you click on the person symbol in the bottom-right corner.
- If you are not yet signed in, you will be redirected to the sign-in screen first.
2. You will see an overview of all your orders with relevant information, including the order number and the current status of the order.
You can view all your orders on your 'My Account' page.
1a. If you're not signed in, hover your mouse over the 'Sign in' button in the upper right corner of your screen and click 'My Account'. You'll then be prompted to sign in before you are redirected.
1b.If you're already signed in, the upper right button looks slightly different and shows your registered email address. Hover over the button and then click 'My Account'. You'll then be redirected.
2. On the left-hand side you'll see a menu. Go to the 'My Account' section and click on 'Orders' to get an overview of your placed orders.
3. You'll see a list of all your placed orders with all relevant information, including the order number and the current status of the order.
If you still have questions, feel free to chat with our virtual assistant or send us an email.